25S rRNA sequence?

Alan Smith alansmith at students.wisc.edu
Wed Oct 25 12:56:24 EST 2000

Hello,

I have been unsuccessful in locating the DNA sequence for the maize 25S rDNA
sequence in the genbank and the maize news group archive.  I was wondering
if anyone could email me the complete sequence for a maize 25S ribosomal
RNA. Also there is a 9Kb clone of the rRNA primary transcript (I think?)
containing the 18S, 5.8S, and 25S genes floating around. We have this
plasmid in a clone, but do not know its sequence or what vector it is in.
If anyone knows the sequence or origin of this clone and could send us the
information it would also be of great help us.

Thank You

Alan Smith