production of corn for the seed market

William F. Tracy wftracy at
Wed Feb 14 12:23:01 EST 2001

See chapter 9 "Production of hybrid seed corn" by Wych. in the third
addition of Corn and Corn Improvement edited by Sprague and Dudley
American Society of Agronomy, Madison WI

>       I am looking for any publication or bulletin that gives details on
>the production of corn for its seed - basically a how-to guide to the
>production as it relates to the seed companies.
>      Any information would be greatly appreciated.
>Robert Hadad
>Southwest Research and Outreach Center
>University of Minnesota

William F. Tracy
Department of Agronomy
University of Wisconsin-Madison
1575 Linden Dr.
Madison, Wisconsin 53706

And pray what more can a reasonable man desire, in peaceful times, in
ordinary noons, than a sufficient number of ears of green sweet-corn
boiled, with the addition of salt?
			Henry David Thoreau   "Walden"