Comparative Map Viewer Installed at MaizeDB

Mary Polacco maryp at
Thu May 31 13:00:37 EST 2001

The MaizeDB team announces installation of a comparative map
display,  a collaboration between the Maize Mapping Project,
Columbia, MO and the Rice Genome Program, Tsukuba Japan.

Please let us know what you think of our first version. You
may access it from the central button in our home page, just
to left of the IMP (intercative maize plant):

or go directly to the utility:

For folks interested in SSR marker positions, try comparing the
IBM, the Tx303xCO159 and T218xGT119 maps.

Curator MaizeDB