Dul mutant

Ed Coe CoeE at missouri.edu
Sat Nov 24 19:04:30 EST 2001

Keith,
This may not be just what you want, but I discovered I had in my collection
photos of ears segregating for dull on wx1 background, and I have now linked
them into MaizeDB.  See Variation du1 and/or du1 wx1 combo (same image).  The
double recessive has a glassy, collapsed kernel, as does ae1 with wx1 (which is
in MaizeDB already).  Recessive du1 alone is not as photogenic.

Maizers take note: Do you have images that should be added to MaizeDB?  Or
maybe other images that should be sought on the net?

Ed Coe