45th Maize Genetics Conference

Mary Polacco PolaccoM at missouri.edu
Mon Nov 4 18:19:42 EST 2002

<Forwarded from the Maize Meeting 2003 Steering Committee>

45th Annual
Maize Genetics Conference.
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, March 13-16th, 2003.

We invite you to attend the 2003 Maize Genetics Conference, to be held at
the Grand Geneva Resort in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, beginning on the evening
of Thursday, March 13 and continuing until approximately 11 AM on Sunday,
March 16, 2003. Please check the meeting website, accessible from Maize DB
(http://www.agron.missouri.edu), where details will be added shortly, and in
addition the registration details will be mailed to maize cooperators.
Also, we are pleased to announce that the 2004 Maize Genetics Conference
will be held in Mexico City, from March 11th-14th, 2004, please save the
dates!  We have made inquiries about visa requirements for foreign students
and researchers from the USA or abroad, and we do not anticipate problems;
further details will be made available in due course.

2003 Steering Committee
Chair: David Jackson, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
Gunter Feix, Universitat Freiburg
Daniel Grimanelli, IRD - CIMMYT
Sarah Hake, USDA-ARS, Plant Gene Expression Center
Martha James, Iowa State University
Robert Meeley, Pioneer Hi-Bred Int'l
Mike Scanlon, University of Georgia
Patrick Schnable, Iowa State University
Lynn Senior, Syngenta Biotechnology, Inc.
Dave Weber, Illinois State University
Karen Cone, ex officio, Permanent Treasurer, University of Missouri
Marty Sachs, ex officio, Wisconsin Coordinator, USDA-ARS, University of
Illinois
Mary Polacco, ex officio, Abstract Coordinator, USDA-ARS, University of
Missouri