RA position with Pioneer Hi-bred GET lab
benjamin.kaufman at pioneer.com
Fri Oct 4 17:15:26 EST 2002
Greetings, The following position is now available
Pioneer Hi-Bred International, Inc.
Opening: PCR Lab Specialist
Reports To: PCR Testing manager
Department: Supply Management - Quality Testing
Location: Urbandale, IA
To assist in routine high throughput Supply Management PCR testing. Provide
technical support to assay development efforts for the GET lab: help design,
conduct, and analyze data
* Develop, experiment, and implement new and changing protocols.
Participate in the research and design of experimental work aimed at
developing new assays.
* Ability to conduct experiments and independently follow an
* Write methodologies into Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) in
accordance to ISO 9000.
* Conduct routine molecular testing as per existing SOPs.
* Record all required observations in a timely and efficient manner.
* Maintain clean and safe working environment.
Educational Qualifications Desired:
* BA/MA degree in Biology or related field or equivalent experience.
Competencies and Experience Desired:
Sound lab techniques required. Experience with real time PCR a plus. PC
skills, experience with LIMS software preferred. Able to communicate
effectively, both written and orally. Self-motivation and ability to work
independently required. Ability to follow instructions and work as a team
Benjamin Kaufman, PhD
Pioneer Hi-Bred International, Inc
10700 Justin Dr.
Urbandale, IA 50322
eMail: Benjamin.Kaufman at pioneer.com
Pioneer Hi-Bred International, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity
employer. Before applying for this position, please consult your local
immigration office if the position is outside your country.
--- end forwarded text
More information about the Maize