Interregional Corn mtg. in St. Louis

David Willmot willmotd at missouri.edu
Fri Dec 12 11:46:47 EST 2003

Colleagues in Corn Research,

Please post at your workplace.

Information on the February 9, 10, and 11th 2004 Interregional Corn
Breeding Meeting in St. Louis, MO has been posted at:

http://www.agron.iastate.edu/corn/NCR167/Meetings/Default.html

All are welcome.  Topics will range from QTL, genetics of disease,
insect, and abiotic stress resistance, selection, mol. biology, etc.

Please read all of the details for room reservations, presentations,
and meeting registration.

Our block of rooms and rate is held until January 8 and they tell me
that they are otherwise getting full.
Everyone at the Sheraton Westport Chalet should know us at the
"Interregional Corn Breeding Meeting", but if that draws a blank, try
"NCR-167".

David Willmot, Ph.D.  -  Meeting chair
Research Geneticist, USDA-ARS
and Adjunct Assistant Professor