January 17 NYAPMB Meeting - 2nd Announcement

Randall Kerstetter randallk at waksman.rutgers.edu
Tue Dec 16 15:45:00 EST 2003

Dear colleague,

We would like to remind you to register for the 2004 New York Area
Plant Molecular Biology (NYAPMB) meeting. The meeting is coming up very
soon -  Saturday, January 17th 2004.

Register today! For more information, please visit the website at
http://waksman.rutgers.edu/nyapmb04/index.html

This one-day meeting consists of a program of short talks and a poster
session that reflect the exciting and diverse research efforts taking
place in plant molecular biology labs throughout the greater New York
area.  If you are interested in presenting at the meeting, abstracts
can be submitted for consideration online. P.I.s, postdocs, graduate
students, and undergraduates from labs throughout the Northeast and
Mid-Atlantic region are encouraged to submit abstracts for talks and
posters.

This year's meeting will be held at the Waksman Institute on the Busch
Campus of Rutgers University. Registration is $25 per person and
includes lunch and coffee breaks.

We look forward to seeing you in January.

With best regards,

Randall Kerstetter, Kristen Shepard, and Juergen Polle
The 2004 meeting organizers
Contact us at nyapmbinfo at waksman.rutgers.edu

P.S. Please, help us spread the word about this meeting by forwarding
this message to the members of your laboratory and to your Plant
Molecular Biology colleagues that you think may be interested in
attending this year's meeting. We apologize for any duplicate emails
you may receive. We want to ensure that all members of the plant
biology community in the greater New York area hear about this event.

Please take a moment to download, print, and post a flier for the
meeting on your local bulletin board.
http://waksman.rutgers.edu/nyapmb04/NewFiles/PMBposter.pdf

Randall A. Kerstetter, PhD

Assistant Professor, Plant Biology