[Maize] Growing maize in the greenhouse

shireen assem shireen_assem at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 06:47:14 EST 2006

I'm in Egypt, we don't have the commercial fertilizers
that are available at the USA. I'm interested in
growing maize plants in the greenhouse to collect
1. Could you please, let me know the type of soil
mixture to use for maize plants growing in the

2. The fertilizer used for maize plants and the
suitable time for applying each fertilizer?

Dr.Shireen K. Assem , Ph.D.
Senior Research Scientist
Plant Transformation and Biopharmaceuticals Lab
Agricultural Genetic Engineering Research Institute (AGERI)
Agricultural Research Center (ARC)
9 Gamaa st.-Giza-12619-Egypt

Do You Yahoo!?