[Maize] search for documentation

mounir anass via maize%40net.bio.net (by mounir_ena At yahoo.fr)
Wed Dec 20 12:34:49 EST 2006

I am student in the national school of agriculture of Meknès (Morocco) option plant productions.
I must return a work on the piloting of irrigation localized of the forage Corn exploited like ensilage, but I don't have a documentaion nor on the piloting of irrigation of the forage corn nor on the forage corn  in itself  , for this please share acquired you with me, while sending me on this address all document that would judge you useful, or by adress to: Mounir Anass National School of agriculture of Meknes B.P: S/40 Meknes Morocco
Dans l'attente de votre réponse veuillez agréez monsieur l'expression cordialement