[Maize] relationship of Maize inbreeding lines

Chi-Chih Wu via maize%40net.bio.net (by Chi-chih.Wu from Colorado.EDU)
Tue Mar 13 16:28:21 EST 2007

Hi
Does anyone know whether there is a tree-like graphic to show the
relationship among maize inbreeding lines?
I have the book "Compilation of North American Maize Breeding
Germplasm" on my hand.
It is pretty helpful. But I saw a diagram on the cover to show
relationship among Minnesota 13 complex.
It would be helpful for me to find out a graphic or diagram like this
one to show the relationship among major lines.
Thanks.

Chi-Chih Wu