[Maize] Query - Students research

ambika rajendran via maize%40net.bio.net (by rambikarajendran from yahoo.co.in)
Tue Mar 27 04:18:35 EST 2007

Respected Sir/Madam,

Sub: Regarding Student Research

I am R. Ambika Rajendran pursueing my second semester of doctoral degree in Plant Breeding and Genetics at the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. My chairman is Dr. Muthiah ( Professor and Head, Department of Millets, Centre for Plant Breeding and Genetics, TNAU ).

My doctoral research is going to be in "Heterotic grouping in Quality Protein Maize (QPM) based on SSR markers".

Sir/Madam I am keenly interested to do my research work in any of the repute maize centres. I would like to know about such Institutes apart from CIMMYT giving any kind of technical support to carry out such research work by students in their distinguished centres.

  I have completed my academic course requirement and am to take up research in the proposed title. In that case I can follow  the research proposal requirement of yours or so.

Hope you will kindly respond to my query.

Thanking you,
Yours truthfully,
Ambika

R. Ambika Rajendran
Ph.D Research Scholar(Plant Breeding and Genetics)
Centre for Plant Breeding and Genetics
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
Coimbatore-3
Tamil Nadu