[Maize] Carbohydrate partitioning in maize

Clueless321 via maize%40net.bio.net (by freaker321 from hotmail.co.uk)
Wed Mar 5 15:23:34 EST 2008

Hi

One of my tasks in college is to draw a sketch graph of a realistic
relationship between carbohydrate partitioning and time for a maize crop.

After hours of searching the web I am still scratching my head! If anyone
can offer any help or point me in the right direction i'd be very grateful

CH