[Maize] seeking article from 1961 MNL

Elsbeth Walker via maize%40net.bio.net (by ewalker from bio.umass.edu)
Thu Mar 13 09:16:37 EST 2008

Dear Maize Cooperators:

I need a favor from a colleague who has been collecting the Maize
Newsletter for a long time.  I desperately seek a reprint of this reference:

Wright J (1961) A new yellow stripe on chromosome 3. MNL 35(92):111.

If anyone has that 1961 issue, and would be willing to scan and send me
a copy, I will be in your debt.  Even if you can't make a scan, if I
could simply ask you a question or two about the article, I would be
much obliged.

I do realize that most of the MNL isues are available on line at
http://www.agron.missouri.edu/ , but, alas, the 1961 issue is not one of
them.  Thanks very much for your help,

Elsbeth Walker

--
Elsbeth L. Walker Associate Professor Biology Department University of
Massachusetts, Amherst 01003 Voice: 413 545-0861 Fax: 413 545-3243