[Maize] Maize lines

Thomas Waibel via maize%40net.bio.net (by v1twaibe from staffmail.ed.ac.uk)
Fri Dec 7 06:21:26 EST 2012

Dear maize list subscribers,

I was hoping that anyone from the maize community could help me with a
request. I am starting a new project using maize. However, since no
one else works on maize in our Institute I need to find someone who
would kindly let me purchase some seeds to start the work. I am
interested in the lines B73, Mo17, W22 and A188. I believe these are
fertile lines which I can grow to maturation for future seed supply.

I would be immensely grateful if anyone could help me with this. I
would appreciate any comments and advice.

With kind regards,

Thomas

--
Thomas Waibel PhD
Research Scientist - Synpromics

+44 (0)131 6507070

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.