[Maize] MaizeGDB Currently Unavailable

Andorf, Carson via maize%40net.bio.net (by Carson.Andorf from ARS.USDA.GOV)
Tue Jan 17 12:01:39 EST 2012

The MaizeGDB website is currently down due to unanticipated hardware failure.  We estimate that the site has been down since about 6 pm Central (00 GMT) yesterday (~16 hours ago).  We apologize for this inconvenience and are working hard to get the website and database back up.  Once the website is available, we will notify you via email.

To view the status of MaizeGDB check here:  http://status.maizegdb.org<http://status.maizegdb.org/>

The 2012 Maize Meeting website can be found here: http://maizemeeting.maizegdb.org/maize_meeting/2012/

Again, we apologize for this inconvenience.

Please email Carolyn Lawrence at carolyn.lawrence from ars.usda.gov<mailto:carolyn.lawrence from ars.usda.gov> if you have questions.