[Medicago] Welcome to the Medicago nessgroup

medicago At net.bio.net via medicago%40net.bio.net (by medicago At net.bio.net)
Tue Nov 7 13:19:28 EST 2006

Dear all,

Welcome to the Medicago newsgroup.  There has been an excellent take up
in the registration and I thank all of you for registering.  We hope
that this will provide an excellent forum for disseminating information
and discussing important issues within the Medicago community.

This is a test message to ensure that the newsgroup is working

all the best
Giles

Dr. Giles Oldroyd
Co-chair of the International Medicago Committee
Department of Disease and Stress Biology
John Innes Centre
Norwich NR4 7UH
UK

tel: (44) 1603 450206