[Medicago] Medicago committee voting

medicago At net.bio.net via medicago%40net.bio.net (by medicago At net.bio.net)
Tue Nov 7 13:50:32 EST 2006

Dear all,

It appears that there is a problem with sending attachments through the Medicago newsgroup.  Therefore, please use these links below to get more information on each candidate:

Lloyd Sumner: http://www.noble.org/plantbio/MS/index.html
Jean Michel Ane: http://agronomy.wisc.edu/symbiosis/
Julia Frugoli: http://people.clemson.edu/~jfrugol/
Anis Limami: http://www.univ-angers.fr/Enseignant.asp?ID=1671&langue=1

And just to clarify the voting procedure.  Please e-mail me the names of the two people you would like to see serve on the committee. My e-mail address is giles.oldroyd At bbsrc.ac.uk

all the best

Dr. Giles Oldroyd
BBSRC David Phillips Fellow
Department of Disease and Stress Biology
John Innes Centre
Norwich NR4 7UH

tel: (44) 1603 450206
fax: (44) 1603 450045