[Medicago] Medicago committee voting

medicago At net.bio.net via medicago%40net.bio.net (by medicago At net.bio.net)
Tue Nov 7 13:50:32 EST 2006

Dear all,

It appears that there is a problem with sending attachments through the Medicago newsgroup.  Therefore, please use these links below to get more information on each candidate:

Lloyd Sumner: http://www.noble.org/plantbio/MS/index.html
Jean Michel Ane: http://agronomy.wisc.edu/symbiosis/
Julia Frugoli: http://people.clemson.edu/~jfrugol/
Anis Limami: http://www.univ-angers.fr/Enseignant.asp?ID=1671&langue=1

And just to clarify the voting procedure.  Please e-mail me the names of the two people you would like to see serve on the committee. My e-mail address is giles.oldroyd At bbsrc.ac.uk

all the best
Giles

Dr. Giles Oldroyd
BBSRC David Phillips Fellow
Department of Disease and Stress Biology
John Innes Centre
Norwich NR4 7UH
UK

tel: (44) 1603 450206