[Medicago] Mt DAS reference and annotation services

medicago from net.bio.net via medicago%40net.bio.net (by medicago from net.bio.net)
Tue Nov 20 21:31:59 EST 2007

As part of a pilot study we've set up MyDAS-based DAS services at

 http://das.bioinformatics.umn.edu:8080/MedicagoGenome/das

Our interest was in evaluating the MyDAS framework, especially assessing its
performance and robustness. At present the reference service provides the
current Mt build http://www.medicago.org/genome/downloads/Mt1. Suggestions
for annotation types (e.g., maps of the IMGAG genes, splice variants, etc.)
are welcome.

For more information please contact John A. Crow -- crow AT umn.edu -- at the
University of Minnesota.