[Medicago] RevGenUK; launch of a new reverse genetics technology programme

medicago from net.bio.net via medicago%40net.bio.net (by medicago from net.bio.net)
Tue Apr 15 08:29:53 EST 2008

Dear All

RevGenUK is a new BBSRC-sponsored platform for reverse genetics of model
legumes and brassicas based on TILLING and de-TILLING technologies
developed at the John Innes Centre. To celebrate its launch we are
holding a one-day mini-symposium on May 15 2008 and we would be
delighted if you would join us. The programme of speakers can be found
at http://revgenuk.jic.ac.uk. If you would like to attend, please
register by emailing our departmental administrator, Helen Ghirardello
(helen.ghirardello from bbsrc.ac.uk).

Trevor Wang

On behalf of the Steering Group