[Medicago] Introduction to microarray data analysis - distance learning course

medicago from net.bio.net via medicago%40net.bio.net (by medicago from net.bio.net)
Tue Dec 28 05:02:12 EST 2010

Some members of this group might be interested in the above course,
which will begin again in March 2011.  It is one of a series of distance
courses offered by the University of Manchester, UK.

The information page for the microarray course is here :

There are examples of publications from our students here :

There are links to all of our distance courses here :

If you have any questions, or would like advice on the options, please
contact the office for Advanced Professional Education (ape from cs.man.ac.uk).