[Medicago] Medicago High M. Wt DNA

medicago from net.bio.net via medicago%40net.bio.net (by medicago from net.bio.net)
Fri Sep 3 14:47:26 EST 2010

Greetings

I need some high molecular weight A17 DNA (10 ug or more) to make some
large insert 454 libraries for closing gaps in the A17 genome. My own
isolates of total DNA from etiolated hypocotyls (the lazy method)
produce DNA which is more or less CP-free but spans a wide size range
from 50 kb down to 3 kb or less and is deemed not suitable for larger
insert size libraries.

Any kind soul with either the DNA or time and inclination to help? I'd
love to hear from you.

Regards to all

Chris

Chris Town