[Medicago] Distance courses using R

medicago from net.bio.net via medicago%40net.bio.net (by medicago from net.bio.net)
Thu Jan 27 11:53:19 EST 2011

This is an update for those people considering taking one or more of the
University of Manchester's online courses, beginning in March 2011.

Mathematics for metabolic modelling, using R, is nearly full.  If you
are interested in this course you should apply as soon as possible.

There are still places available on 'Introduction to microarray data
analysis', using Bioconductor
(http://octette.cs.man.ac.uk/bioinformatics/modules/BIOL61010.html).

There is a list of all our March courses here :
http://octette.cs.man.ac.uk/bioinformatics/modules/index.html  There is
a link from this page to an information page for each course.

If you have any questions about the options, please contact our office
for Advanced Professional Education (ape from cs.man.ac.uk).