Looking for cheap Thermal Cyclers

Chris Shaffer QYZJ at CORNELLA.CIT.CORNELL.EDU
Sun Apr 29 22:33:33 EST 1990

Hello,
  We have recently received a small equipment grant and wish to purchase
a thermal cycler to run PCR reactions.  Unfortunately we have insufficient
funds to purchase the thermal cycler from Cetus. We would like to explore
alernative, less expensive options.

  Could any of you, who have purchased or had experience with any of the
other thermal cyclers, drop us a line with your impressions of the machine.
Even the names and addresses of salesmen to contact for literature would be
of great help.

Thank You In Advance,

Chris Shaffer
Cornell University