I need a plasmid to express SP6 RNA pol in E. coli

UAPJ at VAX5.CIT.CORNELL.EDU UAPJ at VAX5.CIT.CORNELL.EDU
Wed Aug 15 21:31:00 EST 1990

I would like to express the SP6 RNA polymerase in an E.
coli strain that contains a pBR322 based plasmid. Does
anyone out there have an expression plasmid ( preferably
inducible) that I could use? Any other ideas on how to
express the SP6 polymerase would be most welcome.

                           "
Steve Passmore             "    Biochemistry,etc
                           "    Cornell University
UAPJ at VAX5.CIT.CORNELL.EDU  "    Ithaca, NY
                           "
                           "