net-etiquette, bandwidth, and posting to this newsgroup

David Kristofferson kristoff at genbank.BIO.NET
Sat Aug 4 18:17:33 EST 1990

> Questions for those interested in continuing this discussion:
> 1) Do you think that there is too much noise on the bionet bulletin boards, or
> too little content?

Since I am obviously biased here I'll leave a response on this to others.

> 2) Do you consider this discussion of value?  Why or why not?

If it helps clarify some issues on the use of the network, of course.
I don't know the overall level of concern about this though.

> 3) Is this the appropriate newsgroup in which to hold this discussion?  If
> not, which of the bionet newsgroups would be more appropriate?

I can't think of a better one.
--
				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson