Immune Networks

PEZZI at emduam51.bitnet PEZZI at emduam51.bitnet
Wed Feb 21 12:21:00 EST 1990

Hello, I am working on a computer implementation of an antibody idiotypic
network -(series of antibody molecules able to bind among them and to itself).
I am trying to find an algorithm for the calculation of the free equilibrium

concentration of a number of molecular species (antibodies) in such a system.
The classical iterative method for calculating the equilibrium concentration
when to species compite for a third, is not useful here because the high
number of different species and the high degree of connectivity among then.
Can somebody put me in the lead of a source for such algorithm?
Thanks!