To: Peter McHardy

KTOSIOS%GRATHUN1 at PUCC.PRINCETON.EDU KTOSIOS%GRATHUN1 at PUCC.PRINCETON.EDU
Fri Jul 27 06:09:14 EST 1990

Dear Peter,

      I am replying through >[D>[D>[D>[D>[D>[D>[D>[D>[D via the list and not dir
the LISTSERV of the Greek network considers you mailing address
unreachable through the BITNET.

(Thank you very much for your prompt reply to my message. Your
assumption was correct: that is what I was asking for. We plan to
stain mast cells in formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded tissue
sections of oral squamous cell carcinomas. I will keep you informed
on the results of the method you sent me as soon as we start. This
will happen sometime in September, as it is summer period here in
Greece and everyone is absent.

(Sincerely yours,

 (Kostis Tosios (KTOSIOS at GREARN.BITNET)
(Athens, Greece