hybridization ovens

danielg at uncmed.med.unc.edu danielg at uncmed.med.unc.edu
Fri Mar 16 08:48:13 EST 1990

Hi there net.friends.  We are considering buying one of those neato
hybridization ovens, with the *non-leak ;)* glass cylinders.

I've seen an ad from Hybaid, but have not searched for others. Any of you
own one of these things?  Recently I saw a posting from someone who had a
leakage problem.

Please, everyone with helpful info, email me, and if there's enuf, I'll
post.

Thanks,

Daniel Sinclair
Univ. of NC, Chapel Hill