PCR Machine

suleyman AYDIN D54%TRANAVM1 at PUCC.PRINCETON.EDU
Thu Nov 8 08:49:01 EST 1990

>From:         MURPHY at JII.AFRC.AC.UK
>
>   We are considering the purchase of a PCR machine which will accomodate
>microtitre plates. Does anybody out there have any opinions on which is the
>best such machine and on how they compare to regular tube-type PCR's?

  I am interested also.. please mail to me also any info related  above request

  Also; I am looking for info on  ELECTRON MICROSCOPE prices
  (TEM is first choice..)    but could not find it here in our country.(!!)
  Does anyone knows?  (It is needed because iT iS the first point that administ
rators take into consideration})

Suleyman AYDIN (ph.d. student)                 |Snailmail: Medicinal Plants
Bitnet: d31:TRanaVM1.bitnet                    |          Res. Cntr.,
INTERNET:d31%Tranavm1.bitnet at Cunyvm.cuny.edu   |      Tepebasi 26470-Eskisehir
                                                        T U R K E Y