Problem with lambda GT10

LAFLAMME at MAINE.BITNET LAFLAMME at MAINE.BITNET
Wed Nov 14 17:15:08 EST 1990

I too have found that the EcoRI sites one expects to find flanking a
cDNA insert are often non-functional.  This proved to be the norm and
not the exception in my last experiments involving gt10.  I was able
to subclone HindIII/BglII fragments into HindIII/BamHI cut vectors.
Good Luck!.

*  Dan Laflamme            *                                        *
*  Dept. of Biochemistry   *                                        *
*  University of Maine     *                                        *
*  Orono, Maine 04469      *                                        *
*  (207) 582-2818          *                                        *