Digitizer for RFLP data?

Mary Lamb marylamb at milton.u.washington.edu
Thu Oct 11 13:01:20 EST 1990

A colleague in the Philippines (a former graduate student
in our lab) sent us the following question:
   Can you recommend a digitizing setup for analyzing RFLP data,
something like the sequencing gel reader? (We have a gel reader
and associated software from IBI.  We have no connection with IBI,
other than owning this equipment.)
Does anybody know of such a setup for analyzing RFLP data?
You can reply by posting to the net or to me by e-mail
and I'll summarize if I get replies.

Mary Lamb
Department of Zoology NJ-15
University of Washington
Seattle WA 98195
E-mail marylamb at u.washington.edu

(I'm sorry about the previous message; I was in a hurry and forgot
to remove the formatting from the word processor.