(none)

Postmaster root at aberdeen.ac.uk
Thu Aug 1 04:55:50 EST 1991

We have been having problems using SfaN I.  We react the enzyme
DNA we have claim there is a DNA Binding protein in the enzyme and that
this is responsible for the problem.  We have tried using up to
0.2% SDS added to the reaction mix just rpior to loading on the
gel.  Our question is has anyone used this enzyme and not had this problem
and if so can they pass on their secret as this problem is driving us
nuts and is the only enzyme with this particular cleavage site.

Replies can be posted to us using e-Mail at:

    37_366 at UWOVAX.UWO.CA

MANY THANKS