pGEM sequences

Coady Michael coady at ERE.UMontreal.CA
Tue Dec 31 08:26:53 EST 1991

	For those who were inquiring about obtaining the sequence for
pGEM 3zf(+), I needed to get the sequence of pGEM 11zf(+) but did it
the easy way.  I phoned Promega and they were kind enough to send it
to me via e-mail, as they have an account on Biotechnet.  I don't
know about anybody else, but I have tried to contact Promega and a
couple of other companies using e-mail addresses as described in
Biotechniques but had no joy, so anybody else trying this might be
advised to phone in a request with your e-mail address.

Mike Coady
COADY at ERE.UMONTREAL.CA