IBI pFLAG Vector

James Astwood astwood at ccu.umanitoba.ca
Thu Dec 12 14:07:14 EST 1991

 I am considering using the IBI pFLAG fusion protein vector to express
some proteins we are working with.  Does anyone have advice: ie. does
the vector do all the things IBI claims it does?  We do not have alot
of experience with fusion systems, so any suggestions will be
appreciated.

                                Thankyou,     J.A.