IBI pFLAG Vector

James Astwood astwood at ccu.umanitoba.ca
Thu Dec 12 14:07:14 EST 1991

 I am considering using the IBI pFLAG fusion protein vector to express
some proteins we are working with.  Does anyone have advice: ie. does
the vector do all the things IBI claims it does?  We do not have alot
of experience with fusion systems, so any suggestions will be

                                Thankyou,     J.A.

J.D. Astwood                     phone: (204) 474-6064
Department of Plant Science      E-Mail: astwood at ccu.UManitoba.CA
University of Manitoba               or: astwood at ccm.UManitoba.CA
Winnipeg, Manitoba, CANADA