computer bits

Warren Wakarchuk num208ww at MBDS.NRC.CA
Wed Dec 4 16:36:46 EST 1991

In article <1991Dec4.042556.10329 at nrcnet0.nrc.ca>, num208ww at MBDS.NRC.CA (Warren Wakarchuk) writes:
>I don't know if this directly answers your question but..  We have a
>MacIICi with the Apple 13inch color monitor and we have a 286 PC with

I would like to make an addenum, to my previous reply to "computer
bits".  My ignorance about Mac's was rather evident.  There are slots in our
Mac IIci, but we have the motherboard video setup.  A simple RTFM told
me you can add CARDs (which do fit in slots).  However, my opinion of
the Apple monitor stands.

signed "Suitably embarrassed"
Dr.  Warren Wakarchuk,               Internet: Wakarchu at biologysx.lan.nrc.ca
Protein Structure & Design,              or    NUM208WW at mbds.nrc.ca
Institute for Biological Sciences,
National Research Council of Canada.
     ==> These opinions are MINE, not NRCs !! <==