Ligase Chain Reaction

William D. Graziadei GRAZIAWD at SPLAVA.CC.PLATTSBURGH.EDU
Mon Dec 9 11:47:00 EST 1991

About a week ago, either on this interest group or the Bionews group,
someone posted info Re: Ligase Chain Reaction. I've seen the PNAS paper
but in the post it was also mentioned about a Science paper. I can't
seem to locate said article. Would someone please enlighten me. Thanks
in advance.

   Regards,

      Bill

   Question: What is remedial mitosis?

   Signature and answer follows:

        / William D. Graziadei, Ph.D. / In Vitro Cell Biology & Biotechnology/|
       /=============================/======================================/_/
      /         US Mail             /              EMail                    G /
     /  MINER CENTER               / GRAZIAWD (Local)                     ___/
    /  SUNY PLATTSBURGH/MINER INST/ SPLAVA::GRAZIAWD (DecNet)            / /
   /  CHAZY, NEW YORK 12921      / GRAZIAWD at SNYPLAVA.BITNET (BitNet)    / /
  /  TEL (518) 846-7144         / GRAZIAWD at SPLAVA.CC.PLATTSBURGH.EDU   / /
 /  FAX (518) 846-8445         / WGRAZIADEI at BIOTECHNET.COM(BiotechNet)/ /

"Remedial mitosis is a math course for cells that can't multiply or divide."
Instructor: Dr. G. Factor; Sections: G1, G0 (Remedial), S, G2, M; Time: Varies