Sequence analysis?

Beatriz Gonzalez-Yanes beatriz at pine.circa.ufl.edu
Mon Dec 9 15:27:03 EST 1991

Two days ago I saw the information for a program that would analyse a
given DNA sequence and would describe the possibility of it coding for
a gene.  It would also give information regarding gene arrangement
(exons and introns).  Apparently I deleted the article.  Could anybody
forward it to me or repost it?

Thanks in advance,
Beatriz.

PD: For the sequence analysis you would e-mail the info somewhere in
Boston (I think that is what it said).

beatriz at ufpine            beatriz at pine.circa.ufl.edu
Cuando suena el reloj despertador por la man~ana, recuerdo que "al que
madruga Dios lo ayuda", pero como "nunca es tarde si la dicha es buena"
y "no por mucho madrugar amanece mas temprano", sigo durmiendo.