Need chemical database and or software

Robert K. Stodola stodola at orion.fccc.edu
Wed Jul 24 10:56:27 EST 1991

We have a request from our scientists to provide online access to the
institution's registry of chemicals in labs.  They are primarily interested in
being able to locate locally available reagents, but might also use it to help
comply with various government agency reporting requirements.  Multiple names
of chemicals and various toxicity categories are needed as well as local
information such as location, owner, etc.

Before I jumped in, I thought I'd try to find out what else has been done.
Also, is there some central registry of chemical names and toxicity levels?

Please reply via mail, as our mail-feed (particularly bionet) is a bit
spotty.

--

stodola at fccc.edu -- Robert K. Stodola (occasionally) speaks for himself.