Enzyme address

Peter Rice Peter.Rice at EMBL-HEIDELBERG.DE
Fri Jul 26 08:54:00 EST 1991

>DOES ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE AN ADDRESS OR TELEPHONE NUMBER
>FOR NEW YORK BIOLABS.  WE HAVE FOUND OUT THROUGH THE GCG
>PROGRAM THAT THEY SELL AN ENZYME WE NEED BUT WE CAN'T FIND
>AND ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER FOR THEM.  ARE THEY STILL AROUND
>OR HAVE THEY BEEN BOUGHT OUT BY SOMEONE (if so we would like
>to know the new owners)?

GCG 7.0 comes with a list of addresses - see the Data Reference Set
vol. 3, page 35 (file Enz_Sources.Txt). The file is still dated
30-July 1990 so it could be out of date now. However, they are
listed in Rich Roberts' current database (which is the source for
GCG's) as having a new catalog in April this year. Sadly that
version has no addresses.

Anyway, in case you have not yet installed 7.0, since you (like us)
are outside the USA, the address GCG 7.0 gives is:

New York Biolabs
30 Austin Blvd. P.O. Box 167
Commack, NY 11725 USA
516-543-3800

 Peter Rice, EMBL                             | Post: Computer Group
                                              |       European Molecular
 Internet:    Peter.Rice at EMBL-Heidelberg.DE   |            Biology Laboratory
 EARN/Bitnet: RICE at EMBL.bitnet                |       Postfach 10-2209
                                              |       W-6900 Heidelberg
 Phone:   +49-6221-387247                     |       Germany