Model-E rotors and cell parts

Walt Stafford STAFFORD at
Wed Jun 5 16:17:00 EST 1991

Subj:	Model-E rotors and cell parts

I am looking for Beckman Analytical Ultracentrifuge rotors and cell
components. If you have them or you know of anyone who does (and would like
to part with them), would you please get in touch with me? Thank-you.

Walter F. Stafford                      Department of Muscle Research
Principal Scientist                     Boston Biomedical Res. Inst.
                                        20 Staniford Street
stafford at           Boston, MA 02114
                                        617-742-2010 x 386