Laboratory equipment

avm at aber.ac.uk avm at aber.ac.uk
Thu Jun 13 10:06:59 EST 1991

The biochemistry department here (U.C.W. Aberystwyth) has just
started a DNA synthesis / sequencing service. The synthesis
service is up and running, and the sequencing shouldn't be far
behind. Contact Dr. Paul Darcy in the Department of Biochemistry,
U.C.W. Aberystwyth, or if you prefer, I can communicate with
him on your behalf. At the moment, the service is mostly
for projects within the college, but I can enquire as to whether
they can do outside jobs. If you are interested, give me a buzz
on avm at uk.ac.aberystwyth

all the best
Dave Moreman, Dept. Biol. Sci.
              Aberystwyth.