Probe POMC Exon 3 needed

schlenk at RZMAIN.RZ.UNI-ULM.DE schlenk at RZMAIN.RZ.UNI-ULM.DE
Wed Mar 6 07:26:03 EST 1991

Hi Networkers !!

Our Laboratory is working on celltypes that transcribe POMC-Gene.
Up to now we use some selfmade oligonucleotide-DNA-probes.

We now need a POMC exon 3 DNA cloned in a Vector to get a RNA-
probe for in situ hybridisation to compare the results.

Does anyone have a POMC exon 3 clone that he can provide us?

Many thanks !
With kind regards.

Reiner Schlenk
Uwe Hillen

Institut fuer Pathologie              <SCHLENK at DULRUU51.bitnet>
Universitaet Ulm                      <SCHLENK at RZMAIN.RZ.UNI-ULM.DE>
Oberer Eselsberg                      <SCHLENK at PATVCL.RZ.UNI-ULM.DE>
7900 ULM                              <SCHLENK at RZ.UNI-ULM.DBP.DE>

Please reply directly to <SCHLENK at DULRUU51.bitnet>