nothern problems

Claude Bourson bourson at
Fri Mar 15 06:19:53 EST 1991

Northern blot on nylon membrane or nitrocellulose membrane.

I have problems to transfert RNA on membrane after using Glyoxal/DMSO
denaturing agarose electrophoresis.system.
RNA seems to have good electrophoresis behaviour, but I am not able to
hybridize it after transfert on Nylon membrane (Amersham Hybond N+).
If you are familiar with northern after Glyoxal/DMSO electrophoresis,I would gre
   atly appreciate to have more explanation on the techniques you use, and more
details on the type of membrane (nitrocellulose, nylon ...) which works well.

Reply at    bourson at

or M Claude BOURSON
   INSA  406
   20 av. Albert EINSTEIN