Looking for Rubbermaid Servin' Savers for hybridizations

friedman at mbcl.rutgers.edu friedman at mbcl.rutgers.edu
Mon Mar 25 19:02:39 EST 1991

I am looking for a supply of Rubbermaid Servin' Saver(TM) clear storage
containers.  I have been unable to find them in my local area.  We want to use
them for our hybridization experiments.  Rubbermaid said they have stopped
manufacturing them, however, I am hoping that there might be
a supply of them still out there somewhere.  I am looking mainly for the 1
quart size, but would be interested in some of the other sizes.  The model
number that I have on the only one I could find is 4124.  I you know where I
might get my hands on some, please contact me.

If you know of another type of container that would work well in Southern and
Northern hybridization, I be interested.

Thank you

-Rich
friedman at mbcl.rutgers.edu