(none)

MPKDEKKE%HLERUL52 at PUCC.PRINCETON.EDU MPKDEKKE%HLERUL52 at PUCC.PRINCETON.EDU
Mon May 6 10:59:00 EST 1991

After working with a few different types of PCR thermocyclers we
found that neither of the ones tested in our lab were completely
free of problems. Burned elements, bad software etc.
I like to get an overwiew about the experience in ou
other labs with different types of cyclers. Could anyone give
me an indication what cycler is the most reliable at the moment.
The cyclers tested in our lab are:
1. LEP scientific PREM .
2. SENSA DNA processor
3. Perkin Elmer 480
Is there anybody who ever tried to do PCR reactions in micro-
titerdishes ? ( LEP/PREM offers a microtiter block)

Thanks,
Ben Dekker
E-mail: MPKDEKKE at RULGL.leidenUniv.NL
Voice: 71- 258282