Looking for source of Ultipette Tips

friedman at mbcl.rutgers.edu friedman at mbcl.rutgers.edu
Fri May 24 15:01:16 EST 1991

Does anybody know the source of the tips for a pipetter known as the
Ultipette. It is a slim metal pipetteman which can be be used for dispensing
1-10 ul (only whole numbers).  The tips look like pieces of nylon tubing which
have been drawn into a tip by a puller.  The pipetteman is made in England,
possibly by Barky Instruments Ltd.  Our only source of tips requires months to
ship.  We are looking for a different source, one who can supply us a little
sooner.

If you know of any other source, even in the UK, please let me know.

Thanks
-Rich
friedman at mbcl.rutgers.edu