Dear all,

bugg at mbcf.stjude.org bugg at mbcf.stjude.org
Fri Nov 15 10:46:22 EST 1991

In article <10247.9111130031 at crc.ac.uk>, kraj%uk.ac.crc at VTVM2.CC.VT.EDU (Mr. K.R. Raj) writes:

In my followup to K. Raj's posting, I forgot to mention that I had tried to
reply to him directly and had some problem which, I think, is related to
his "address".  Is there some obvious (to everybody else) reason why I can't
reply to him directly?  I think it is unusual that the address contains a
% sign, but I don't know what it means!  If there are some "computer friendly"
people out there, maybe you could explain it to me.