Dear all,

bugg at bugg at
Fri Nov 15 10:46:22 EST 1991

In article <10247.9111130031 at>, at VTVM2.CC.VT.EDU (Mr. K.R. Raj) writes:
In my followup to K. Raj's posting, I forgot to mention that I had tried to
reply to him directly and had some problem which, I think, is related to
his "address".  Is there some obvious (to everybody else) reason why I can't
reply to him directly?  I think it is unusual that the address contains a
% sign, but I don't know what it means!  If there are some "computer friendly"
people out there, maybe you could explain it to me.
Barbara Bugg, M.S.  bugg at       "I refuse to have a battle of
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital          wits with an unarmed person."
Memphis,  TN  USA