Cystic Fibrosis Clones?

Dennis J. Templeton djt2 at po.CWRU.Edu
Sat Nov 9 21:29:39 EST 1991

In a previous article, ldow at biosys.apldbio.COM (Leslie Johnston-Dow) says:

>Hello Bionetters,
>
>  Would anyone be willing to share any Cystic Fibrosis clones with
>us? We are looking for any clones of the known CF mutations.
>
>Thank You
>Leslie A. Johnston-Dow, Ph.D.
>Applied Biosystems Inc.
>(415)570-6667
>ldow at apldbio.com

I should hope that someone interested in this would approach one of the
primary researchers in this field directly.

Since this gene is of considerable economic importance I would hope too that
our industrial colleagues are not trying to get a junior member of a lab
to send out an unauthorized clone as a "net-friend".

If you are not aware of who might have these clones, give Francis Collins
a call.

good luck