Some Questions About this group

mills_j at mills_j at
Mon Oct 14 12:24:27 EST 1991

     I'm an MD/PhD here at Penn who's just taking his first look at these
bionet newsgroups.  Was just wondering if someone could comment as to why
they seem so underused.  Is this about normal volume?  Also, are there groups
somewhere where more cell bio or biochem Q's addressed or is it just mol bio?
If so, why are only you molbio people internet literate enough to have your own
group (I can feel the flames coming!)?  E-mail or posting -- maybe some history?
Is this a FAQ?
              ---Mills_J at (Jason Mills)---
              University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine